CzarLite® | Base Rate Standard for TMS Providers
Technology providers choose most widely used LTL base rate in North America
For your ERP and TMS customers, evaluating multiple carriers for less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments is like comparing apples to oranges unless they start with a neutral, benchmark rate. CzarLite® and CzarLite® XL from SMC³ are the industry benchmarks for thousands of LTL contracts that account for billions of dollars in managed transportation each year.
By integrating with the CzarLite® family of base rates, you provide your customers with unrivaled accuracy and usability, empowering them to:
- Negotiate their transportation spend using the same base rate system, regardless of carrier, to ensure total pricing visibility
- Quickly evaluate the impact of carrier rate adjustments, discounts and FAK classifications
- Manage both traditional classification-based and density-based shipment pricing to adapt to global business standards
- Streamline LTL rate negotiations by reducing or eliminating the need for ambiguous discount structures and percentages
- Easily access benchmark rates, integrating them into their business systems and technology platforms
CzarLite® XL, SMC³’s next generation pricing system, represents the industry’s most advanced benchmark base rate available. CzarLite® XL...
- Incorporates modern market freight flow patterns and high cost areas, reflecting the most current economic and geographic complexities of North American’s many regions
- Reflects analysis of 116.8 million freight bills from 33 of the largest LTL carriers, a data set unique to SMC³
- Is modeled by industry leading data scientists at SMC3, based on more than 80 years of LTL experience