Optimize Cost and Service with SMC³ LTL APIs
Digitalize the LTL shipment lifecycle with unrivaled visibility solutions
Technology providers throughout the country look to SMC³’s LTL APIs for automated visibility solutions that span the entire LTL shipment lifecycle. With SMC³’s APIs, technology providers give their customers the power to:
- Receive contract and spot market pricing, and transit times, from multiple carriers at the click of a button
- Digitally schedule pickups conveniently and quickly, receiving immediate confirmation
- Instantly assign PRO numbers to shipments prior to pickup
- Track and trace in-transit shipments and inventory via real-time messaging
- Automate invoice generation, and view and download digital documents including weight certification, proof of delivery, bills of lading and other critical shipment information
Why Digitalize the LTL Shipment Lifecycle?
Automating freight transportation tasks reduces inefficiencies. With SMC³ LTL APIs, all shipment information is stored in the same location, using the same digital format, making the freight auditing process a breeze.
SMC³ has spent decades as a trusted, proven supply chain partner, serving the freight transportation industry and its stakeholders with reliable guidance and unrivaled technology tools. Download the infographic to learn more about how SMC³’s LTL APIs can optimize freight transportation shipments and meet a variety of supply chain business needs.